Does Anyone

General discussions open to the public

Does Anyone

Postby Brytor » Mon Dec 26, 2016 12:25 pm

Even come here any more?
FFXI: PLD99 (And others!)
"Playing with 12 ppl who know how to play the game is better than with 60 idiots with no idea."
"I have more gear swap options than you have toes, even if you're a mutant."
Brytor
Real Men only need 8 bits

Re: Does Anyone

Postby Gungii » Wed Feb 01, 2017 3:46 pm

I still stop by from time to time.

But if no one is still using this site and if its costing money to keep up maybe its time to let it go. :/
Gungii
Decent Challenge

Postby Pirindirin » Sun Feb 12, 2017 2:05 pm

I still pop on every once and a while. Though, it doesn't seem like anyone else does other than Gungii I guess! I will say this... I really miss FFXI and the type of MMO that it was up until ToAU. Unfortunately with the current generation's need for instant gratification and total aversion to anything requiring more than a moment's attention I doubt that we'll ever see anything akin to FFXI again. I do think that WoW ruined MMO's because it became so big that the only thing any other company can do is try to copy it's formula. Don't get me wrong, FFXI had a lot of problems that could and should have been addressed, but for all of it's problems, the overall experience was still fantastic. I can only dream of what a modernized version could be (and no, FFXIV is not anything close to a modernized FFXI unfortunately).
The only difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits.
Pirindirin
Very Tough

Postby bamf » Sat Apr 22, 2017 4:31 pm

Hey guys,,,,, Long time no see. Hell most will not remember me. But if you do hit me up on my Email.

Alansvt10@gmail.com

I miss playing with all of you and it was still some of the best MMO times in my gaming career.

I will Areck, DJzombi, Brytor, and many many others...
bamf
Too Weak

Postby bamf » Sat Apr 22, 2017 4:31 pm

Hey guys,,,,, Long time no see. Hell most will not remember me. But if you do hit me up on my Email.

Alansvt10@gmail.com

I miss playing with all of you and it was still some of the best MMO times in my gaming career.

I will Areck, DJzombi, Brytor, and many many others...
bamf
Too Weak

Postby Brytor » Sun Apr 30, 2017 12:57 pm

Trying to play some more so back here. I do keep the forums up and running all the time just in case
FFXI: PLD99 (And others!)
"Playing with 12 ppl who know how to play the game is better than with 60 idiots with no idea."
"I have more gear swap options than you have toes, even if you're a mutant."
Brytor
Real Men only need 8 bits

Return to General Public Forum